-
December 4th, 2002, 05:07 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello!
What is the correct way to get the files captured by the workprinter 2 back up to their normal speed? How are you doing it?
I've been e-mailing with Jeff about getting my transfer files up to their normal speed. We are both a bit confused, but maybe we're just making it hard for ourselves. Again, my footage was shot at 18 fps and I transferred to PAL video using DODCAP with no pulldown. I found one of Roger's e-mails from a while ago where he stated that I should pull the file into the Premiere timeline and make a 76% speed adjustment. I did this and it seemed to look fine. I noticed when I advanced down the timeline that some frames were doubled during this speed adjustment. This might be a stupid question, but is that normal? I was under the impression that I would have the exact same number of frames, also after the speed adjustment. Do I? Also, is the pulldown that Jeff's program can do the same as the speed adjustment that is done in Premiere? It sure does look the same. Jeff is under the impression that doing the pulldown first and then editing the footage in Premiere will make the scenes look jerky during playback on the TV. But, I can't edit the footage correctly until it plays at its normal speed - it's a music video and I'll be editing to the beat of the song. Wondering what to do?
Thanks in advance!
Kurt
-
December 5th, 2002, 12:51 AM
#2
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
is that normal?
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, it is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks